windows vista customization (disable blinking titlebar for new windows)

Old January 28th 12, 02:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
sobriquet

Default windows vista customization (disable blinking titlebar for new windows)

Hi.
I'm using a java application in both windows xp and in windows vista.
In windows xp, when the java application spawns a new window, it appears on screen
and I can continue working in another application without the need to do anything about the new window. In windows vista however, when a new window is being spawned, the title bar is blinking and the task bar (that I usually have hidden from view) also comes up with a blinking button for the new window.
I can stop the window from blinking by clicking on the title bar and clicking on the other window where I was working subsequently.
Is there any way to disable this particular behavior in windows vista?
I'd prefer new windows to be spawned without a blinking title bar like on windows xp.

Kind regards and thanks in advance for any suggestions, Niek
Old January 28th 12, 05:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
sobriquet

Oh, I see that under windows vista it's not the titlebar blinking, only the button on the taskbar and it just blinks a few times and then it remains highlighted and the taskbar remains visible.