Vista Banter

-   Music, Pictures and Video with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/music-pictures-video-vista/)
-   -   Cannot delete music (http://www.vistabanter.com/186664-cannot-delete-music.html)

thebaron August 9th 12 10:50 PM

Cannot delete music

Hello, I am unable to delete many music files on my computer for completely
unknown reasons. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium I believe it's called.
The computer says, "You need permission to perform this action." I
have tries to change the permissions by going to "properties" and
trying to "edit" the "security," but it doesn't allow me to
change it! I'm going bananas! Please help me figure this out, I shall give you
my first born!