How to verify aadhaar gas linking correct or not.

Old September 19th 13, 11:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
~%!niki!%~

Default How to verify aadhaar gas linking correct or not.

Hi frnd,

Its now easy to check and correct aadhaar linking with gas connection for subsidy online. Please check whether the association of aadhaar with your gas connection is ready or not. If the connection is not correct, you won't get subsidy. Please it today itself and correct if any mistake today itself to get rid of last minute rush. For more details watch bit.ly/16penPd
Old September 20th 13, 01:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Gene E. Bloch

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 04:21:11 -0700 (PDT), ~~ wrote:

Hi frnd,

Its now easy to check and correct aadhaar linking with gas connection for subsidy online. Please check whether the association of aadhaar with your gas connection is ready or not. If the connection is not correct, you won't get subsidy. Please it today itself and correct if any mistake today itself to get rid of last minute rush. For more details watch bit.ly/16penPd

Today (September 19) is National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

That seems to explain the above post.

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)
Old September 21st 13, 05:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Paul[_2_]

Gene E. Bloch wrote:
On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 04:21:11 -0700 (PDT), ~~ wrote:

Hi frnd,

Its now easy to check and correct aadhaar linking with gas connection for subsidy online. Please check whether the association of aadhaar with your gas connection is ready or not. If the connection is not correct, you won't get subsidy. Please it today itself and correct if any mistake today itself to get rid of last minute rush. For more details watch bit.ly/16penPd

Today (September 19) is National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

That seems to explain the above post.

Now, frnd, don't make fun of the poor guy :-)
He's just being civic minded, by posting something India specific
in a world-wide news group. Which happens to have nothing
to do with India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unique_...ority_of_India

"Salient features of AADHAAR

Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique number which the Unique Identification
Authority of India (UIDAI) will issue for all residents in India
(on a voluntary basis). The number will be stored in a centralised
database and linked to the basic demographics and biometric
information – photograph, ten fingerprints and iris – of each
individual. It is easily verifiable in an online, cost-effective way.
It is unique and robust enough to eliminate the large number of duplicate
and fake identities in government and private databases. The
random number generated will be devoid of any classification
based on caste, creed, religion and geography."

Moral of the story - if you travel to India, don't
forget to take a random number with you. You may need it.

http://bangalore.citizenmatters.in/a...-cct-bangalore

"The Central government’s ambitious Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
Scheme for LPG will be introduced in Bangalore starting
December 1, 2013. So, be ready with the entire unsubsidised
amount in hand when the gas cylinder arrives at your doorstep.
The subsidy amount will reach your bank account later - only for
9 cylinders per year, for one connection.

This scheme is also an answer to the question - “Why do you need
an Aadhaar card.” If you wish to receive the subsidised LPG, you
need to become a Cash Transfer Compliant Customer (CTC) by linking
your Aadhaar number to your bank account and LPG Consumer Number
before December 1, 2013."

I can feel the excitement building. I'm heading out with
my new iris and fingerprints, to get my cut-rate cylinders
of gas. (You can see me here, sitting on my *tenth* cylinder.
They double as lawn chairs.)

http://www.udaipurtimes.com/wp-conte...-gas-india.jpg

Paul
Old September 21st 13, 11:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
David H. Lipman

From: "Paul"

Today (September 19) is National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

That seems to explain the above post.

Now, frnd, don't make fun of the poor guy :-)
He's just being civic minded, by posting something India specific
in a world-wide news group. Which happens to have nothing
to do with India.

He's a G-d damned spammer from BSNL. He/It deserves nothing but condemnation !

Rule 1 - Do NOT quote spam !

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Old September 21st 13, 06:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Gene E. Bloch

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 01:01:34 -0400, Paul wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unique_...ority_of_India

"Salient features of AADHAAR

Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique number which the Unique Identification
Authority of India (UIDAI) will issue for all residents in India
(on a voluntary basis). The number will be stored in a centralised
database and linked to the basic demographics and biometric
information ¡V photograph, ten fingerprints and iris ¡V of each
individual. It is easily verifiable in an online, cost-effective way.
It is unique and robust enough to eliminate the large number of duplicate
and fake identities in government and private databases. The
random number generated will be devoid of any classification
based on caste, creed, religion and geography."

Moral of the story - if you travel to India, don't
forget to take a random number with you. You may need it.

Thanks for the info. You remind me that I had actually heard of that,
but with my brain, well, you can't expect much :-)

As for the random number, that will be easy. I'll just write a program
for my Android phone to present one on demand. I already have used the
Android random number functions, so I'm ready to fly (as it were).

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)
Old September 22nd 13, 02:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Paul[_2_]

Gene E. Bloch wrote:
[...]

Well, where ever you're headed, your nine cylinders of
gas are waiting for you.

Old September 22nd 13, 03:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Gene E. Bloch

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 22:30:36 -0400, Paul wrote:

Gene E. Bloch wrote:
[...]

LOL!

That is *funny*...

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)
Old September 22nd 13, 03:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Gene E. Bloch

Gene E. Bloch wrote:
[...]

Corroborated by someone who just wandered by the computer room. A good
hearty laugh from her too. Even before she saw the picture...

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)