Old April 4th 07, 07:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Neil

Default Folder Permissions

I have been reading all the posts and cannot find an answer that works. I
have Vista Home Prem. I cannot get access to many of the folders on the C:
drive. I consider myself pretty well versed in Windows but Vista totally
baffles me. I cannot even get access to the "My Pictures",etc folders in
the Documents and settings section of my own account. I have a Dell laptop
and I am the only account and it is an admistrator account. I am not very
worried about outsiders getting access, there is no sensitive data and I am
the only user. It is on a secure wifi system in my home.

Please someone help!!

Thanks,
Neil