Vista Banter

-   General Vista Help and Support (http://www.vistabanter.com/general-vista-help-support/)
-   -   Snip tool stopped working (http://www.vistabanter.com/186989-snip-tool-stopped-working.html)

RH Breener June 7th 15 10:52 AM

Snip tool stopped working

Anyone have any idea how I can get the snip tool to SAVE again? It snips the
scene but when I hit SAVE, nothing! This is the old Vista laptop. Thanks.

VanguardLH[_2_] June 7th 15 03:50 PM

Snip tool stopped working

RH Breener wrote:

Anyone have any idea how I can get the snip tool to SAVE again? It snips the
scene but when I hit SAVE, nothing! This is the old Vista laptop. Thanks.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com...w7itproinstall

Some ideas there, like mending the registry entry for the special folder
or [re]creating the special folder, or reinstalling the Snip Tool.
Although the thread is about the Snip Tool stop saving on Windows 7,
it's likely the cures (if they work) also apply on Windows Vista.