Old April 6th 07, 02:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
~USM~Tomza

Default Sidewinder Strategic Commander problems

Jones;230547 Wrote:
Wait... just a second!

Are you telling us that you managed to install and run the drivers and
profile software for the sidewinder strategic commander on Vista X64??
I mean, not Vists 32, it really runs on the X64 version this way?
REALLY????!!! Completely running, like it did on win2k, with
buttons and the three movement axes?

Please please please confirm that you were talking about the X64!
Please!!

I have tried to install the strategic commander on the 64 vista version
with no workable results, a call to microsoft produced no results, they
were suprised it could be installed on the 32bit vista OS. I suspect it
has to do with signed drivers. If any one figures it out Please post how
it can be done, Thanks.

--
~USM~Tomza