Vista Banter

-   -   Compatible wired NIC (http://www.vistabanter.com/19262-compatible-wired-nic.html)

Denny February 4th 07 01:12 PM

Compatible wired NIC

I was wondering if anyone knew of a compatible wired NIC card for Vista. I
just purchased a Lynksys LNE100TX and Lynksys states the driver is coming
soon. I would like one now. Thanks in advance.

pete February 4th 07 07:39 PM

Compatible wired NIC

I am using an old D-Link DFE-538TX 10/100 Adapter and it works with XP
drivers
peter