Scanning with Vista and HP LaserJet 3050

Old February 5th 07, 11:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Guest

Default Scanning with Vista and HP LaserJet 3050

All,

HP LaserJet 3050 was detected and installed correctly by Vista RTM.
However, the scanning part of it is not working. When I scan a page, only
about the fist inch of the page is displayed.

Any one having issues out there with scanners in general?

Rafael

Old February 5th 07, 12:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
BobC

wrote in message
All,

HP LaserJet 3050 was detected and installed correctly by Vista RTM.
However, the scanning part of it is not working. When I scan a page, only
about the fist inch of the page is displayed.

Any one having issues out there with scanners in general?

Rafael See if this solution from HP works for you.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...428800&lang=en

Old February 5th 07, 08:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Hugh Wyn Griffith

I have my old SJ5P running using the very old Deskscan 2.9 software and
TWAIN.