Old April 13th 07, 02:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
R. C. White, MVP

Default Unsent messages in outbox

Hi, Steve.

Oh, I forgot to answer your question: No, I don't have any antivirus
running on this computer.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

Microsoft Windows MVP
(Running Windows Mail in Vista Ultimate x64)

"Steve Cochran" wrote in message
news
Hi RC,

Okay, that was very helpful. Do you have any antivirus sw on the
computer?

SNIP

steve

"R. C. White, MVP" wrote in message
Hi, Steve.

Now it has happened to ME! :(

SNIP

"Steve Cochran" wrote in message
The only clear solution to this at the moment is to go to the Windows
Mail directory (Tools | Options | Maintenance | Store Folder) and move
everything from that directory to another directory. Then WinMail will
start fresh. You can then use File | Import | Messages and point to the
directory to which you moved the message store to recover the messages.

steve