Old April 15th 07, 04:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cal Bear '66

Default =4GB ram=3d display problems with nvida based video card

I have 4GB of memory and an nVidia 7600 GS video card.
My RAM usage rarely tops out at 34% usage (Vista x86),
even with 3D games.

"Ward Taylor" wrote in message ...
Hi
Thanks for your input. The correct amount of ram is displayed in
windows and in the bios, just not the correct amount of ram on the video
card displayed in dxdiag. I have run memtest86, it reports no problems.
The system is up 24/7 running boinc and I never have any crashes. I
do not think that it is a hardware problem.
Thanks