HP Scanjet 5P

Old February 19th 07, 05:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Carlos Sánchez

Default HP Scanjet 5P

Today it is a very glad day for my. Thanks to the aid of Jose Manuel Tella -
MVP I have been able to make work my scanner in Vista 64bits. For my it is a
great joy, the which could salary to make it work so that it is a great
scanner. If somebody also has it and wants to make it work in 64bits that
comments it and I leave the files somewhere him.

"Hugh Wyn Griffith" escribió en el mensaje de
noticias ...
Good luck -- come back and tell us how you get on. And whether you see
any improvement in 64-bit.

Old February 20th 07, 02:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Hugh Wyn Griffith

I'm not working in 64bit but since I do support an scanners and
printers could you outline how you did it and where the files can be
obtained -- just the URL for them?

Old February 20th 07, 03:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Carlos Sánchez

Jose Manuel Tella, takes to alternative groups of the news due to trolls or
people who do not make good coexistence in the groups of the news in Spanish
of Microsoft. The files and the modification to he himself I have obtained
them he news.jmtella.com single I must to make it work in 64bit, if you
want the files I can colocartelo or enviartelo is an email that you indicate
to me

Old February 21st 07, 04:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Hugh Wyn Griffith

I'm OK since I'm not using 64-bit but since these newsgroups are self
help it helps others to know how to solve a problem if they have it.

Old February 21st 07, 06:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Carlos Sánchez

Drivers here --
http://rapidshare.com/files/17591955...sta64.rar.html

Only Windows Vista 64bits.

Old February 21st 07, 10:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Hugh Wyn Griffith

Not sure about the site but if someone needs the files they can check
it out.

Old March 9th 07, 09:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Charlotte

Try VueScan by Hamrick Software.... will support your scanner in Vista.

--
Charlotte

"Carlos Sánchez" wrote:

Hello, Despues to obtain that "Vista Windows x86 and x64" recognized my SCSI
this sees that 5p has a connected device concretely is a "HP Scanjet" and
identifies it like "HP C5110A SCSI Processor Device", gustaria know to me if
somebody has been able to make work and mount drivers for this device of
which, at the moment I do not want to undo.