Vista Banter

-   -   ATI TV Wonder PCI support? (http://www.vistabanter.com/20271-ati-tv-wonder-pci-support.html)

Brian Claveria February 7th 07 03:46 AM

ATI TV Wonder PCI support?

Anyone know if ATI TV Wonder PCI is supported by Vista? Setup details?
It's a very old card, I know... just wondering if anyone has had any
success.

Thanks,
Brian

Richard G. Harper February 7th 07 09:45 AM

ATI TV Wonder PCI support?

If there are no drivers in the Vista box and none on the ATI web site it's
probablly not supported.

"Brian Claveria" wrote in message
Anyone know if ATI TV Wonder PCI is supported by Vista? Setup details?
It's a very old card, I know... just wondering if anyone has had any
success.

Thanks,
Brian

February 10th 07 11:54 AM

ATI TV Wonder PCI support?

AtI have nit said there will not be drivers just that at present there are
none. I had a reply from ati advising to keep an eye on the ati website.

I had found a page on the ati site that said something similar but now I
cannot find it.