Old April 29th 07, 05:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen

Default Unsent messages in outbox

When you attempted to send that message, was Oglecom
providing your Internet connection at that moment, or were
you connected to the Internet in some other fashion?
Were you sending To or From that hotmail.com address?
Are you able to send to non-hotmail addresses?

Gary VanderMolen

"wpr" wrote in message ...
I have been using my Windows Mail program for a couple of months. Then today
I ended up w/ the same problem. I can receive but not send.
I have deleted my account and created a new one. I have deleted my out
going email. I don't know what else to do. A little help would be
appreciated.
Here is the error message:

The rejected e-mail address was '. Subject 'test',
Account: 'Wayne', Server: 'smtp.oglecom.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '550 not local host hotmail.com, not a gateway', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79