Old April 29th 07, 07:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Martin Milichovský

Default Card Reader won't read 2Gb SD card

Seem to be a problem for many people, boys from Microsoft should fix
it...
G4gir napsal:
Has anyone found a solution to getting the 2 or 4 Gb cards to be recognised
in VISTA yet?. I have a Lexar USB 2.0 multicard reader an I get the same
problems of you must format before use and only 1Gb available, however in XP
no problem
Thanks
Ian

"Matt" wrote:

On Mar 21, 3:24 pm, "Matt Sciba" wrote:
I'm having the same problem with my 1GBSDcard. I was taking
pictures, then one day when I put thecardin thecardreader, it
died. One of the pics looked corrupted and the wholecarddied within
seconds. Thecardis unreadable on mycardreader, my camera, and my
printercardreader.

Btw, What is the brand and model of your card reader? I'm using an
IOGear GUH284R.