Old May 2nd 07, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
nimmos

Default Unable to save files on memory stick - keep getting Error 0x800700

I tried what Callesto28 said and it works. Thank you!

My digital picture frame objected when I inseerted the card. It asked
"File or Photos?" I manipulated the highlight to Photos and it somehow
find the subfolder and is now happily showing the pictures. Different
digital picture frames will undoubtedly have different methods of
operation -- you'll just have to play with it....

--
nimmos
nimmos's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=25264

http://forums.techarena.in