Old May 8th 07, 08:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mark

Default Card Reader won't read 2Gb SD card

On 29 Apr, 20:08, Martin Milichovský wrote:
Seem to be a problem for many people, boys from Microsoft should fix
it...

I've got the same problem. Can't read 2GB SD cards, but I can read
lower capacity ones. Tried 3 different brands of SD cards (Kingston,
Sandisk regular and Sandisk Extreme III). Have 2 different card
readers. Everything works fine on my XP laptop. I believe this to be
a Vista driver issue.