Old May 11th 07, 10:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Babalou

Default Sidewinder Strategic Commander problems

Please please please .... do you really want to see a grown man cry

I have the exact error when doing everything that has been suggested (I
have to admit I was a bit hesitant about doing the changes stated as I
had no real idea what I was doing, but the instructions were precise and
very good) and the blasted error of corrupted thingy-ma-bobs comes up
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

So if any very kind soul can take pity on a noob like myself and
instruct us how to get my wonderful gadget to work again I would be very
grateful

Baba

--
Babalou