Old May 22nd 07, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Dave

Default Registry Fix

Greg,

I'm using CCleaner, and it works fine with my Vista Home Premium....
http://www.ccleaner.com/

"Greg" wrote in message
http://www.registryfix.com/

I actually emailed the manufacture and got a reply that it was Vista
compatible. But it doesn't mention Vista on their page.

"Mike Brannigan" Mike.Brannigan@localhost wrote in message
"Greg" wrote in message
Vista really hates this program. I ran it and then did a disk cleanup.
When cleaning it pretty much deleted all my programs and user settings.
All the programs I had were removed from the start menu. All my personal
directories were gone too. Live and learn.

What program and by who ??
Also is it certified for Vista or Vista compatible at least?
Also why do you think you need to "fix" or "clean" your registry ?

--

Mike Brannigan