Old May 22nd 07, 02:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Mike

Default Initialize Junk filtering stops me opening Windows Mail

Thanks very much Steve but it did not work. Do you have any other ideas
please?

Mike

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

Try the compact and repair buttons here (www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/) and see if
they fix the issue.

steve

"Mike" wrote in message
When I try to open mail I get the error message:

" Windows mail could ot be started. initialize junk mail filtering. Your
computer may be out of memory or your disk is full (0x80070002)"

My disk is certainly not full. After that I get another error message:

"Windows Mail could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be
initialized."

What does this mean and what do I do to open up my mail system again?

If MS going to issue an upgrade to is mail system - it seems to have so
many
problems and deficiencies?

Thanks. Mike