Old May 23rd 07, 08:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Kurt Herman

Default Cant find Printer Through a Linksys Router.

Make sure you are in the same workgroup. XP defaults to MSHOME and Vista
defaults to something else I cant think of at the moment. Set your Vista
workgroup to whatever the XP machine is set at.

Kurt

"freddy" wrote in message
Ross,

Perhaps you can get some insight from this post from another forum:

http://forums.vnunet.com/thread.jspa?messageID=783585

Every little bit helps.
--
freddy

"Ross" wrote:

Yes it is posted as shared. I have done everything i dont know whats
wrong.

"JW" wrote:

Is it set up as a shared printer on your XP system?

"Ross" wrote in message
This is NOT a wirless router. I use a Belkin (Blue) Wire to connect
my
vista
premium to my xp.
I cant find my Helwett Packard Deskjet 930c Printer (connected to xp)
from
my Vista.
I dont know how i can find it, please help;