Old May 31st 07, 01:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
zachd [MSFT]

Default VCast Music Compatability Problems

What's the specific compatibility error? What does VCast support say about
this issue... ?

--
Speaking for myself only.
"manda" wrote in message
I recently purchased a new laptop with Vista. I attempted to load VCast
music for my chocolate phone, but their is a compatability error. Is
there
anything I can do?

The software worked perfectly on XP (Windows Media Player 10), so I am
confused as to why there is a problem...

PLEASE HELP!
Thanks,
Amanda