Old May 31st 07, 03:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Steph

Default Error message display driver igfx stopped responding

I am getting the same message on my computer too...I have an unsigned driver
it seems..Now what? I used the help thing on Vista and when they asked if it
was helpful, I said no..Because it doesn't tell you how to fix an unsigned
driver..I don't even know what that is, let alone fix it..And how do you get
it signed???? Does this mean I will always get a Black screen when I play
WOW????