Old June 3rd 07, 07:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Default Sony DCR-TRV 19 drivers

abcd,

There are several options:

1. Contact Sony (via website Support) and ask whether Vista drivers will be
made available and when.

2. Install your WinXP drivers (if you can) and see how they work. You might
luck out. You won't know unless you try (perhaps you already have).

3. If you can install the WinXP software/drivers (above) on Vista, but they
don't work, try running it in compatibility mode. Right click the shortcut,
select Properties, then click on the Compatibility tab and choose run as
WinXP/SP-2. That's all I have. Anyone else
--
freddy

"abcd" wrote:

I have SONY DCR-TRV 19 handy MiniDV camcorder. Now I want to install the
drivers for this on my Vista Machine. I can not find any where the drivers
for this model for Vista...

any thoughts

thanks