What in the world are you IDIng that can't be discussed?

Old August 27th 06, 07:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Chad Harris

Default What in the world are you IDIng that can't be discussed?

I made my statements butressed by these facts--and I have plenty idea and I
have since the thing started.

1) None of us were given an NDA on the TBT. Whatever the MVPs and TAP have
in their own programs with their own unique brand of access is separate from
the TBT although they are always included all TBT access--and more.

2) Paul Donnelly who administers the TBT made an explicit statement about No
NDA on the Vista Beta and the context very early on in the TBT.

3) From time to time I have seen statements of what they consider off limits
and it includes direct pasting from their material on Connect and their
messages to TBTs on groups, although much of what they say can be discussed
correctly.

4) I have witnessed that MSFT employees who are on various Beta teams do not
pay any attention to what the Vista Beta admin has said about
discussing--they discuss whatever and whenver the hell they want on their
blogs.

5) Many of the widely read ezine authors also continue to post this content
and continue to get invited to Redmond for some inside baseball tete a tetes
aka helping sell the product and promote it and I assume they are fed and
well treated not beat up by a gang of softies once on campus.

CH

"Intel Inside" REMOVETHISBIT@com wrote in message
Chad,
you stated "There is no NDA on the Technical Beta "material"".

Quite obviously you have no idea and have beome a sycophanting
embellisher!.

Here's parts of the Connect agreement from
http://connect.microsoft.com/terms.aspx :

USE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Information available via this web site (such as white papers, data
sheets,
FAQs, announcements, bug information and WEB FORUM POSTINGS) are the
confidential and proprietary information of Microsoft Corporation. [...]
Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of the information
may
be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or
transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical,
photocopying, recording, or otherwise), or for any purpose, without the
express written permission of Microsoft Corporation.

Old August 28th 06, 02:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Intel Inside

"I have plenty idea and I have since the thing started"
Do you speak English as a 2nd or 3rd language?.