Vista Banter

-   -   Boot up (http://www.vistabanter.com/26906-boot-up.html)

steven February 27th 07 03:48 PM

Boot up

Now that I have Vista loaded and working on my PC I have a boot up problem.
When I boot up I get a screen that is asking me to choose a previous windows
operating system or windows Vista. I never want to choose anything but
windows vista and it slows down my boot up process.

How do I remove this option? It wasn't an option before Vista!

Puppy Breath February 27th 07 06:44 PM

Boot up

You must have set up a dual boot system. Removing the "option" would make no
sense. You have to remove Windows XP from the system.