Drivers for saa7134 Tv card

Old March 2nd 07, 11:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Knud Rasmussen

Default Drivers for saa7134 Tv card

Kworld have new saa 7134 drivers for vista. I have downloaded the driver,
but it do not work. Can anyone explain how to install the driver, there is
no instruktion in yhe driver file.

Old March 2nd 07, 01:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JW

If one of the files downloaded is setup.exe or install.exe I would try
running it.

Old March 2nd 07, 02:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Knud Rasmussen

Yes there is a setup.exe, but it still don't work. There must be a special
way to install it. When I try, it says that there is no "tv card". There is
a lot of directories, a.o. one with the name drvhotfix, but nothing about
how to do it.

Old March 2nd 07, 02:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JW

Is the card installed when you run setup?
If yes another option then would be to go to device manage and try to
install or update the driver by pointing to your set of install files.

Old March 5th 07, 07:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
[email protected]

Default microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices

saa7134 vista driver place help

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Old December 3rd 09, 12:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
waqas ali

Default hello o all

hello alizia i am all ri

JW wrote:

If one of the files downloaded is setup.exe or install.
02-Mar-07

If one of the files downloaded is setup.exe or install.exe I would try
running it.

On Friday, March 02, 2007 6:54 AM
Knud Rasmussen wrote:

Drivers for saa7134 Tv card
Kworld have new saa 7134 drivers for vista. I have downloaded the driver,
but it do not work. Can anyone explain how to install the driver, there is
no instruktion in yhe driver file.

On Friday, March 02, 2007 8:56 AM
JW wrote:

If one of the files downloaded is setup.exe or install.
If one of the files downloaded is setup.exe or install.exe I would try
running it.

On Friday, March 02, 2007 9:19 AM
Knud Rasmussen wrote:

Yes there is a setup.exe, but it still don't work.
Yes there is a setup.exe, but it still don't work. There must be a special
way to install it. When I try, it says that there is no "tv card". There is
a lot of directories, a.o. one with the name drvhotfix, but nothing about
how to do it.

"JW" skrev i meddelelsen

On Friday, March 02, 2007 9:57 AM
JW wrote:

Is the card installed when you run setup?
Is the card installed when you run setup?
If yes another option then would be to go to device manage and try to
install or update the driver by pointing to your set of install files.

On Monday, March 05, 2007 2:14 AM
ziranos5 wrote:

saa7134 vista driver place help

On Monday, September 07, 2009 1:34 PM
andreea wrote:

driver vista 32 bit saa7134
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

Zip / Unzip folders and files with C#
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ers-and-f.aspx

Old January 5th 10, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JUSCILEIDE CRISTINA LAZARINI

Default 271271

DOWLOAD DE DRIVERS SAA7134 TV CARD

Knud Rasmussen wrote:

Drivers for saa7134 Tv card
02-Mar-07

andreea wrote:

driver vista 32 bit saa7134
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:21 AM
waqas ali wrote:

hello o all
hello alizia i am all ri

On Friday, January 01, 2010 6:37 PM
delmar ramos wrote:

dfgfgh
fgfdshdgj

Treeview Explorer / Dialog for SmartPhone
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...er--dialo.aspx
Old January 5th 10, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JUSCILEIDE CRISTINA LAZARINI

DOWLOAD DE DRIVERS SAA7134 TV CARD

Knud Rasmussen wrote:

Drivers for saa7134 Tv card
02-Mar-07

Old February 5th 10, 01:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
chenox chenox

Default hol

hola

05-Mar-07

waqas ali wrote:

hello o all
hello alizia i am all ri

On Friday, January 01, 2010 6:37 PM
delmar ramos wrote:

dfgfgh
fgfdshdgj

On Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:51 PM
JUSCILEIDE CRISTINA LAZARINI wrote:

271271
DOWLOAD DE DRIVERS SAA7134 TV CARD

Web-Based Application Tuning On Windows 2000
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ation-tun.aspx