Old June 21st 07, 06:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Andy

Default Halo 2 Asking for disk everytime I finish the Quarantine Zone

"CVScorp" wrote in message
Kefner,

This is happening to me and many others as well. I thought that maybe
since
I got my CD early from Circuit City before the recall that the files on
the
CD are corrupt. Since you said you returned yours for a new copy that
might
not be the case. Whatever the problem is Microsoft needs to put out a fix
since this is not an isolated problem.

Not isolated to my system. When you say "many" others, do you mean everyone
that's having the problem and posting about it online? Because that's
usually a lower percentage than you think it is.