Old June 23rd 07, 07:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Andy

Default Halo 2 Asking for disk everytime I finish the Quarantine Zone

"Andy" wrote in message
"CVScorp" wrote in message

Not isolated to my system. When you say "many" others, do you mean
everyone that's having the problem and posting about it online? Because
that's usually a lower percentage than you think it is.

I take it back, second time through I got it. I think it has something to do
with Live for Windows. I wasn't logged in the first time. Well ain't that a
bitch. Damn doesn't Redmond test their crappy titles.