Old June 26th 07, 03:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Farhad

Default Please help me friends...

Acctually ORION_V2._0 is the Off-line plant information management system for
performance monitoring system, you can check out the link below to get to
know about ORION:

http://www.mpgtech.com/voyager.html

Appreciate your consideration,
--
Best Regards,
Farhad.

"Don" wrote:

Farhad wrote:
Hello,

Actually, I have problem with installing software in vista,
At first this installation request to access to registry, and i face to
below error message:

Error performing installer tasks - System.Security.SecurityException:
Requested registry access is not allowed...

*ORION_V2._0 is name of my software...

My guess is that orion is not yet compatible with Vista. I used google
to search for orion and I got too many responses for me to tell what
your software does. Does the maker of orion say that it should work
with Vista?

Then I have solved this problem...

Please tell us how you solved it!