Old June 28th 07, 03:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Farhad

Default Please help me friends...

Actually company developers have developed this software by Visual
Studio2005, and they said because Visual Studio2005 is compatible with vista
our software also should be compatible, what is your sugestion?
By the way, this software has to kind of installation, one is the Server
side second is the Client side, once i want to install the client side it
gave me the below error message:

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with
CLSID{10020200-E260-11CF-AE68-00AA004A34D5} failed due to the following
error: 80040154.

Appreciate your consideration.
--
Best Regards,
Farhad.

"Richard G. Harper" wrote:

If the software maker doesn't want to update their software, there isn't
much we can do for you about it. Sorry.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...

"Farhad" wrote in message
I'm working in MPG and they told me, I should solve this problem for them,
and make their software compatible with vista, I should find the solution
if
there is any solution for this error.
--
Best Regards,
Farhad.

"Malke" wrote:

Farhad wrote:
Acctually ORION_V2._0 is the Off-line plant information management
system for
performance monitoring system, you can check out the link below to get
know about ORION:

http://www.mpgtech.com/voyager.html

Appreciate your consideration,

I can't imagine why you wouldn't have contacted MPG Technologies first
with this question. This is very specific software for a very specific
usage. Contact them to see if their software is compatible with Vista.

http://www.mpgtech.com/contacts.html

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers