HELP !!!! Dreaded Blue Screen Strikes Again

Old March 5th 07, 04:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JdeeHere

Default HELP !!!! Dreaded Blue Screen Strikes Again

I Purchased and installed Vista Ultimate 64bit Friday, Since that glorious
moment, my computer continually BLUE SCREENS.. (below please find the
reported problem codes)… Is there anyone out there who can decipher these
codes and inform me of what’s going on with my computer. My specs are as
follows:
- Intel Pentium D 3.4 Dual Core 945
- GigaByte GA-965P-DS3 MotherBoard
- 2 x 1024mb Crucial DDR2 PC5300 Ram
- Asus ATI X1600 512mb PCI-Express Graphics Card
- 2 x 400gig Maxtor SATA HardDrives
- 500 watt Power Supply

These are the Problem Reports I copied Today:
FirstTime:
roblem signatu
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 6153

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: FFFFF80000791000
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000008
BCP4: FFFFF80000791000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini030507-09.dmp
C:\Users\John D\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-57953-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\John D\AppData\Local\Temp\WER65C9.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Second Time:
Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 6153

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d0
BCP1: FFFFFA7FFEEC8E3A
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF8000193FB7C
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini030507-10.dmp
C:\Users\John D\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-49781-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\John D\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3301.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Third Time:
Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 6153

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80001B24ABD
BCP3: FFFFF9800ECBA070
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini030507-11.dmp
C:\Users\John D\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-66218-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\John D\AppData\Local\Temp\WER6C90.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Fourth Time:
Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 6153

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: FFFFFA7FFEC6CDD0
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF80001C9959A
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini030507-19.dmp
C:\Users\John D\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-37968-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\John D\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB313.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Thank You in advance for any assistance anyone may afford me…

Old May 21st 08, 09:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
buee

I may be able to help. I've been reading around and everyone is always
saying "Do a system restore back to the point that it didn't blue
screen", well what if it has blue screened since the install? The point
is, no one seems to be getting the same errors. I have gotten D1 at
least once and I am consistently getting the 3B errors. Of course,
Windows is of NO help. I was just trying to do a dump analysis and it
doesn't like the symbols I have. I downloaded and installed both
available x64 symbols because I have one of the new Phenom chips.
Anyway, I firmly believe that it is a hardware issue because my mobo has
been proven to be a little funky. It has a dead DIMM and the DVI port
doesn't output video, so it's quite possible that the mobo might be the
problem. So let's compare hardware and see if we have any of the same
stuff.

Phenom 9750 Quad Core
Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H
2x2GB G.Skill 1066 RAM
2x500GB Western Digital SATA HDD
500W Apevia Power Supply

Do you have any of this hardware? Especially the motherboard or RAM?
If you do, let me know as that is probably the cause. I will still keep
cracking away at this minidump thing and see if I can find a root of the
problem. Oh, just an FYI, it almost is certainly hardware related as I
had XP on this machine before Vista Ultimate 64-bit and it blue screened
and restarted on me too, that's why I got ****ed and bought Vista, but
all that got me was more problems.

--
buee