Old July 10th 07, 01:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
JP B

Default Unable to delete folder (0x800710FE

The problem is, the folder is permanently offline, and even when I go into
safe-mode, windows still thinks it's offline, and won't let me modify it.

Since it's offline, I also can't modify the permissions of it.
--
JP Bourget, MCSE
Arnold Magnetic Technologies

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

Take ownership of the file and delete it in Safe Mode

--
Peter

"JP B" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I'm trying to delete a folder that I "cut and pasted" from a my docs folder
(redirected) to another location.

I proceeded to get a sync error and when I try to delete this folder I get
Error 0x800710FE: This file is currently not available for use on this
computer.

The file is causing problems with another application. I need to delete it
but can't

Is their anyway to rebuild my cache or do something to remove this folder?