Vista Banter

-   -   Scroll wheel is inconsistent in applications (http://www.vistabanter.com/30220-scroll-wheel-inconsistent-applications.html)

ACI March 10th 07 08:28 PM

Scroll wheel is inconsistent in applications

On a new install of Vista Home Premium, we are seeing the mouse scroll wheel
work inconsistantly in applications. In Outlook it scrolls the wrong
direction, in some apps it doesn't work at all, in others it works as
expected. These same apps worked fine when running under XP.

Ebaires March 11th 07 03:08 PM

Scroll wheel is inconsistent in applications

ACI,
I bought a week ago a brand new Wireless Natural 6000 and I am having
exactly the same problems. The scrolling function works sometimes but
sometimes not at all. I am talking about regular apps like Spreadsheets etc.
I know they should work because it is basic mouse functionality. I am running
Vista Premium and Intellimouse 6.1. I have done several installs but it does
help. It is definitely a driver problem.