Old July 14th 07, 02:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Default "Load Driver" from a Script: How ?

Hi,

Since you're not getting any responses, I decided to provide my view on this
question. That is, I've never had the need to install a driver using a
script, though I'm sure I've not experienced every need in existence. Every
driver I've installed came with its own installer or used the Windows
installer. I have Intel SATA RAID drivers installed on my computer, and I
had no need for a script, apart from that which may have been automatically
used by the installer that got the job done. I have no idea what those
installers have for code. That's my view. Anyone else?
--
freddy

"Auto" wrote:

Hello,

Is there a way to "Load Driver" from a Script / Batch File / Command Line /
WMI / API ?
If yes: how ?

Per example: Load a Driver for Intel SATA RAID.
With diskpart.exe i saw that i can RESCAN the disks, also using a script,
but What about Load a Driver ?

Thanks