Unable to burn MP3 disc on windows media player

Old March 11th 07, 02:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Puppy Breath

Default Unable to burn MP3 disc on windows media player

Ideally, you want to learn some Windows basic skills for navigating folders,
selecting icons, moving and copying files, and burning CDs. There more ways
to do these things that I can explain here. There's some general info at the
URL below, but that's pretty sketchy and lightweight - doesn't tell the
whole story:

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...-US/files.mspx

Anyway, it might be easiest to use the Burn button in this case.
Unfortunately I'm not sitting at a Vista machine right now so I can't go
through the exact steps to tell you what to expect at each step in the
process. But here's the basic idea...

Open the folder that contains the MP3 files you want to burn. Or do a search
for type:mp3 so you can see them all in one large virtual folder. If you
want to burn them all, press CTRL + A to select all icons. Otherwise you'll
need to select songs individually using Ctrl+Click and Shift+Click. Then
just click the Burn button in the command bar and follow the onscreen
instructions. You might see a prompt asking if you want to create a
traditional audio or music CD (the kind where you're limited to 80 minutes).
You don't want to create that type of disc here. You just want to burn the
MP3's straight across without converting to cda.

"carkids" wrote in message
Thanks Puppy Breath, but how do I drag the files to explorer?

Old March 11th 07, 03:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
carkids

Thanks Puppy Breath, but how do I drag the files to explorer?