Old July 15th 07, 04:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Greg Webb

Default HP all in one printer problem

I get hte same run around fron hp, i have to re-install my printer software at least once a week. This is really getting to be a pain in the u know what. I am running Vista 32 home premium and it used to work just fine on XP. I also have 4 other pc's using vista and all machine encounter he same error with the printer. If someone has heard of a fix i sure would like to know.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com