Old July 18th 07, 07:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Clayton

Default High Definition Audio Driver

I've installed Vista Basic on a ASUS P5VDC-MX motherboard everything
installed fine except for the Video Drivers which I downloaded from VIA and
it works fine, the only problem I have now is with the High Definition Audio
Controller, it shows in device manager with a yellow ! and says something
about can not find enough free resources.
I removed the driver and restarted the system, it found new hardware and
installed saying successful and to restart the system which I did and it's
still the same.
The audio in sound controllers appear to look ok.