Old July 19th 07, 02:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
redcattoo

Default HP all in one printer problem

I just want to add that this too frustrates me ... everytime Vista seems to
perform an automatic upgrade all my network printers dissapper and I have to
reinstall, but of course I don't notice until I really want to print.

If anyone has found a solution (which I presume is currently a Vista
problem) please let me know. I am tired of my printer being gone everytime I
need it.

"Greg Webb" wrote:

I get hte same run around fron hp, i have to re-install my printer software at least once a week. This is really getting to be a pain in the u know what. I am running Vista 32 home premium and it used to work just fine on XP. I also have 4 other pc's using vista and all machine encounter he same error with the printer. If someone has heard of a fix i sure would like to know.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com