Old July 21st 07, 01:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Asuran

Default Problems with Vista!!

That's for your reply. Anyway I've tried both drives sata and pata (with or
without NVidia drivers). My rig's is almost 2 years and it's compliance with
Vista. As for my GPU i already used the latest drivers from Nvidia as well as
BETA version also i'll get the code 12: this device cannot find enough free
resources that it can use in the Device Manager with the (!) marks. But I do
hope that you could help me too while I'll tried to google to get other
resources to solve this issues.

"Shaan M" wrote:

Are you booting off the pata or sata, I heard there are problems with Nvidea
drivers in vista. Thats why a lot of people are sewing Nvidea. (excuse My
Spelling). How old is your rig? I build my own computers to. With old
computers, your gonna have a lot of problems in vista. I wll try to help you
as best I can. But I warn you I do not know that much about amd or nvidea.

"Asuran" wrote:

hi,

This is my rig. Therefore, I've checked that all items are Vista compatible.

AMD X2 3800+, Gigabyte K8N SLI (latest drivers from NVidia) ,
2x7600GT Sli (latest drivers from Nvidia),
2x 80 GB WD PATA, 1x80GB Sata2, Enermax PSU 500W
2 GB RAM, 1xDVD- R/W, 1xDVD-ROM.
Vista Ultimate 32 bit (Retail) R6000.

1) Problem with booting which takes more than 5 mins to boot into Windows as
well as shut down which may takes up to 15 mins. Can anybody tell me
what is
the main problem? I used Win XP Pro but doesn't has any issues which makes
me clueless with Vista..

2) I got this error message in my GPU which has stated; Code 12: this device
cannot find enough free resources that it can use in the Device Manager
with the
(!) however, I've installed the latest drivers from Nvidia (vista 32) (
I want to Sli
my GPU). But in XP i don't even have this error message or any (!)
marks..
I've tried to disable all the unused devices in the Bios but still have
this issues.

Please help me....