Old July 21st 07, 02:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Asuran

Default Problems with Vista!!

Did you mean the .inf file?

"Shaan M" wrote:

Do you have the actual driver files for your video card ( not the *.exe file
) If you do , I can help you get rid of those errors problems. Use the old or
the new driver files. First go to the control panel and click classic mode.
Then go to the device manager. Does everything look ok? Or are there yellow
and red x marks and yellow slashes. I want you to click display adapters.
There click on the name of your video card. A windows should pop up. There,
go under the driver tab. Click update driver. Then browse to where the actual
driver files are stored. Remember these are not exe files. If you have the cd
of your video card. That can help to. Browse on the cd where the actual
driver files are stored. Remember to click "browse my computer for driver
software" Click next. Then it should load. Then your done!