Getting Error Code 10 in Device Manager for my CD/DVD drive

Old November 19th 09, 01:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Chimera

Default Getting Error Code 10 in Device Manager for my CD/DVD drive

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu...=2031&os_id=28

ok, thats a fix that should work, its form sony.

--
Chimera
Chimera's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/156065.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old November 19th 09, 03:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Peter Foldes

Error Code 10

http://www.pchell.com/hardware/usbcode10.shtml

--
Peter

Old December 27th 09, 04:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
gareth3

Thank you very much for the itunes info'. I have been searching and
trying every thing I know with no joy. Done the uninstall of itunes and
yes error code 10 gone and DVD/Rom working perfect. Running Vista
Ultimate.
Again Folks thanks very much!!!

--
gareth3