Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account sp

Old January 9th 10, 06:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Kerianne

Default One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid accoun

one time my bikini top fell off at the beach. it was so amazing how much
attention u get when boys see ur tits

"Greg MacD 777" Greg MacD wrote in message
Hi Gary,

I also have the same problem with trying to send emails (I have a similar
problem on my other PC using windows XP).
I tied the solution you mentinoed on my Vista PC. I checked System in the
Control Panel and it says I am using 32 bit. So I used the 32 bit fix, but
when I run the downloaded software it says 'This update does not apply to
your system'
What should I do?
Thanks

Greg

"Sudul" wrote:

where do I find the POP email address furnished by my ISP

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

Most free Yahoo accounts don't have POP access, only webmail access.
You can pay Yahoo $19.99 per year for their Mail Plus service which
does
have POP access:
http://mailplus.mail.yahoo.com

You said you have an Internet service provider (ISP). Why don't you
use the POP email address furnished by your ISP?

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"Lynn S. Takahashi" Lynn S. wrote
in message
Gary,

I had the same problem as other people of having messages stuck in my
outbox
and not being able to send it so I followed your below advice of
selecting
the 32 bit option for windows vista. Then a "Logon to windows mail"
window
pops up. It says: "Please verify that both the user name and password
are
correct server." So, I type in my user name and password but it won't
take.
so I don't know whether I have a wrong user name and password or if
something
else is wrong. I called my internet service provider and he said that
if my
server is yahoo.com, then my user name and password should be the
same for my
yahoo email account. Well, it doesn't work. The "Logon to windows
mail"
window still stays there so I hit "cancel" several times and I get a
message
on another screen that says: "Account: " Windows Mail", server:
'pop.mail.yahoo.com, Protocol: POP3, Server Response:-ERR[AUTH]
invalid
user/password', Port: 110, secure (SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90
Error
Number: 0X800CCC92.

So I am really frustrated. Can you help me? Sorry for being so wordy
and
computer illiterate.

Lynn Takahashi

Old January 9th 10, 09:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

It sounds like you were trying to implement a very old fix that has long ago
been superseded. In order to give you up-to-date information, please
describe your issue in detail. What is the exact error message you get?

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/def...le/vandermolen

Old January 11th 10, 12:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Steve Cochran

If you have the same message in OE in XP, then check with your ISP for the
proper settings for the POP3 and particularly the SMTP servers. That is the
issue, not XP or WinMail, as the settings are the same for both.

steve

Old January 13th 10, 05:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Sam Hobbs[_2_]

If you are an investigator, then I hope you catch many perverts.

You seem to be seeking attention and too young for this kind of attention.
Regardless of your age, please do not post comments such as this here. If
you are 18 or older, there are plenty of adult sites that you can get lots
of attention from.

Note that if you worked for the Gap last year, you need to claim you
paycheck.

Old March 23rd 10, 05:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
NN

Default One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account sp

bb

"sweetwin" wrote:

"One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified"
What do I do to fix this problem? I would like to send mail and make replies
--

The Jaguar Marketing System is the most powerful online marketing system
I''ve seen.

Old May 18th 10, 08:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
[email protected]

"Tricia" wrote:

Is there a windows fix available for the following or is there something else
I should be looking for? "One or more messages in your Outbox do not have a
valid account specified. Would you like to use your default account to send
these messages?" I am unable to send email but have no problem receiving. I
have checked my gmail settings in the account, tried the windows fix
mentioned above, and checked my anti-virus software so far.

Old May 18th 10, 10:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Mariel

" escribió
en el mensaje de noticias