Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account sp

Old April 29th 07, 05:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen

Default One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account sp

Did you bring up the Task Manager (Ctrl-Shift-Esc), go to its Processes
tab and verify that WinMail.exe is not running, and if it is running, end it?

Gary VanderMolen

"apblake_or" wrote in message ...
When I go to delete the "store" file it says it is being used by another
program and not able to delete. Now I have closed everything in computer.
Please help this is very frustrating.

Old May 5th 07, 01:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
graham

--
grahamholtham

"sweetwin" wrote:

"One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified"
What do I do to fix this problem? I would like to send mail and make replies
--

The Jaguar Marketing System is the most powerful online marketing system
I''ve seen.

Old May 22nd 07, 10:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
lshpg

i too hv the same problem - no matter what i do,themessage cannot be sent nor
deleted - if anyone has a solution to theproblem,i wouldbe most grateful for
the help/assistance rendered
thank u

Old May 22nd 07, 11:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Steve Cochran

Use the "Clear Outbox" button from www.oehelp.com/WMUTil/ (read the
contents of the red box).

steve

Old May 31st 07, 03:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Lydia

Default One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid accoun

Hi Steve
I am having trouble with the download. I am unable to close windows mail.
I think I have everything closed but I still can't enable the clear outbox
button. I held down the ctl alt esc and it did nothing. Will you please
tell me what I am doing wrong?

Old May 31st 07, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Steve Cochran

Try CTRL-ALT-DEL and then go to Task Manager. Make sure you aren't using
the delete key with the numlock on.

steve