Old August 28th 06, 12:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
HagarTheHorrible

Default NVida 6200LE

OK... here is the problem. I recently upgraded from an ATI Sapphire with 128
meg of memory to an NVida 6200LE with 256 meg of memory that I bought from
Tiger Direct. When I had tried to burn DVDs using my old video card I got
the warning message that my ATI card was not sufficiently powerful to handle
the job - hence the upgrade.

Now with the new NVida card whenever I try to run WMV files, they are
extremely pixelated. My old ATI card worked just fine. Anyone else
experience this?