Old August 29th 06, 11:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Nathan

Default Can not set 1080i using NVIDIA Vista Drivers on a dual boot machin

Hi - Asked the NVIDIA help site but got a "Beta = no can help" responce so
any ideas would be welcome!
==================
I have a 6200TC in a Home Theater PC connected using Component to a Plasma
TV. The HTPC is a Dual Boot (XP using Forceware 84.21 and Vista Beta 2 using
the Vista Beta 2 drivers). The XP envoronment is working fine with a 1080i
setting and overscan changes to fit the screen properly. My Problem is that
under the Vista environment I can not make many change in the NVIDA Control
Panel (only 3D and Multiple Display is Avail). I have used the Windows
Control Panel to change the resolution to 720x576 but want to get 1080i and
change the overscan if needed but can not find the option anywhere. I have
also notice that intalls/changes in one environment sometime impacts the
other!
Thanks
Nathan