Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Unsent messages in outbox

Old April 30th 09, 11:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
tina peel

Default Unsent messages in outbox

"Michelle" wrote:

I have unsent messages in my outbox. I get an error message regarding the
POP3 or something like that. What could the problem be?
--
Michelle Maust

Old June 21st 09, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
vicky

Default enquiries about Belgrave hotel

I have unsent messages in my outbox and want to delete them
Old June 21st 09, 08:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
t-4-2[_99_]

Same way you delete messages from your In-box.
Open Out-box, and start deleting.
Or, are you saying you are unable to do so ?
t-4-2

Old June 21st 09, 09:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen

Go ahead, we won't stop you. :-)

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

Old June 21st 09, 09:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Peter Foldes

unsent in outbox?? do whatever you want to do with them . Even to delete them.
Nobody is stopping you from doing it

--
Peter

Old June 22nd 09, 04:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
RICK

this did not say what to do about the problem,or how to delete the
messages,it is very agravating seeing this info and no way to resolve it.
Some instruction would be helpful
--
rick

Old June 22nd 09, 09:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Sam Hobbs[_2_]

The relevant instruction for you is to create a new thread (discussion or
whatever) describing your problem, including relevant details.

The message you replied to is a reply to a very old message. I don't see the
original message. Note that the replies are just text from the message being
replied to; there is nothing in the messages except the previous text. From
my experience, there is a bug in Windows Mail that causes phantom replies
such as that. in other words, whoever posted the replies was not even aware
of doing that. Your criticisms won't accomplish a thing; nothing.

If you want help, describe your problem in a thread you create.

Old June 24th 09, 01:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
webster72n

"Vicky" wrote in message
I have unsent messages in my outbox and want to delete them

What's keeping you???
Just couldn't resist, lol. H.