Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Unsent messages in outbox

Old August 18th 09, 12:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
ka

Default Unsent messages in outbox

"Michelle" wrote:

I have unsent messages in my outbox. I get an error message regarding the
POP3 or something like that. What could the problem be?
--
Michelle Maust

Old September 7th 09, 02:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Diane Sutphin

"Patsy Dalton" wrote:

"Michelle" wrote:

I have unsent messages in my outbox. I get an error message regarding the
POP3 or something like that. What could the problem be?
--
Michelle Maust

have the same problem I don't think I'm opening my account properly do I
sign in with my msn account e-mail address. and follow throught as if I were
getting mail in and out through msn?

Old September 17th 09, 01:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
marie_thérèse poupin

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" a écrit dans le message de
mac wrote:
"MY NAME IS MICHAEL" MY NAME IS wrote
in
message ...

How old are you, around 7 or 8 I guess?

[Are you a pederast or what? eg Say goodnight, mac.]

Old September 17th 09, 02:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
marie_thérèse poupin

"Nate Rosenthal" a écrit dans le
message de ...
Back in 2007, I had this issue and I am intrigued that this post has gone
on
for more than two years. I also noticed that you were part of the
discussion
in 2007.

As such I have since solved my problems with this and I wonder if there is
way that you can get the word out in broadcasting way.

Someone suggested that I set up a gmail account. I did so just for this
and
use that as my smtp for outgoing mail. My regular ISP is my incoming
account.
For the most part I have had no trouble. Occasionally I see things getting
stuck,
but that may be more a function of my computer itself, which is six years
old.

Because the outgoing emails are really coming out of gmail, they will stay
in the
sent box in gmail, as well as in my Outlook sent box. I go in every now
and
then and clean out the gmail outbox, since I already have them saved in
outlook.

Hope that helps.

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

Perhaps because you have unsent mail.
Is there anything in the Outbox folder?

Kindly turn on your spell checker.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"hurtbylies" wrote in message
no ehy is it telling me i have unsent mail

Old September 17th 09, 02:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
marie_thérèse poupin

"Sam Hobbs" a écrit dans le message de
The problem is that many people respond to threads instead of creating new
threads. That is the cause, or partial cause of the recent activity in
this thread.

"Nate Rosenthal" wrote in
message ...
Back in 2007, I had this issue and I am intrigued that this post has gone
on
for more than two years. I also noticed that you were part of the
discussion
in 2007.

As such I have since solved my problems with this and I wonder if there
is a

Old September 17th 09, 02:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
marie_thérèse poupin

"lkyupodf78lp12fg45yurtsdxcfgnhjisdwrtyhn"
lkyupodf78lp12fg45yurtsdxcfgnhjisdwrtyhn@discussi ons.microsoft.com a écrit
dans le message de
i have problem to send message cause i was using pops pls i need same one
help me

"Cecil" wrote:

When I try to delete the 1st message in the OUTBOX that seems to be
holding
up the sending of subsequent messages, I get a message "Unknown error has
occurred". Then another box drops down with the message "Deleting
messages"
but none get deleted.

Old September 17th 09, 02:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
marie_thérèse poupin

"marie_thérèse poupin" marietherese,poupin@dbmail,com a écrit dans le
message de ...

messagne plus envoyer de messagese de

Old September 17th 09, 03:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Dr. Barbara Hillenbrand

The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.
Subject 'New Publication', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

How do I fix this?

Old September 17th 09, 07:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Dave[_29_]

These instructions for Outlook Express will also work for Windows Mail...
http://www.postmaster.aol.com/imap/express.html

--
Windows 7 RC
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"Dr. Barbara Hillenbrand" wrote in message
The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
the server name correctly.
Subject 'New Publication', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol:
SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number:
0x800CCC0D

How do I fix this?