Old August 31st 06, 06:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Maphusio

Default NOBODY having problems with ATI beta drivers?

I’m sure its been mentioned here but I went ahead and force installed
the XP 9800 pro drivers and walla, everything finally works. The
"adaptor information" displays properly im currently playing doom 3
while browsing the web on the other window. Forget the vista drivers,
forget the ATi drivers for vista just force install the XP drivers and
you will be one happy camper.

"Test0r" wrote:
Come on I know there are others having issues getting their
ATI Vista 2 Beta
drivers installed properly, I can't be the only one....

Let's work this out... for me I get this thing in the
bottom-right that
comes up saying that there was a problem installing the driver
(I had
numerous other errors beforehand, but after uninstalling and
re-installing
and deleting various things and moving stuff around its come
to this, which
seems like a solution should be right around the corner)

I have a radeon 9550, and the driver won't install - other
than that,
everything seems to be running pretty well for a beta!

Anybody else? What ATI card do you have and what kinds of
problems are you
running into. Let's figure this out!!