Old September 1st 06, 12:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Toastie

Default Need Help with Windows Mobile Device Center

Hi,

Yeah i have the same issue using a TyTN.

When i run the mobile device center it just shows the connection preferences
screen.

In my last Beta 2, when i connected my TyTN i got a Mobile device center
launch screen etc. Now, on 5536, i don't get that at all. Everything is
connected though, i can see my device in My Computer - however no way to sync
it.

Please help MS!

ptm

"Corey" wrote:

I have a problem with the Windows Mobile Device Center, it doesn't detect
when you insert the handheld device in the cradle. I have double check the
connection, check the device manager, and even tried to initialized by mean
of launching it from the excutable file which can be found
c:\winodws\windowsmobie. Does anyone have this same problem and can give me
an alternative solution.