Old July 29th 07, 06:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
redcattoo

Default HP All-in-one printers disappearing when there are changes in

Thanks Mike ... that link appears to have some positive news ... I have
disabled the HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service and hope this helps my HP C7180.
Its been a couple of days and my printer hasn't disappeared yet.

"MikeWilson" wrote:

Hello, some folks over at the HP ITRC forums have found the definitive
fix, setting the HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service to disabled.

Here's the link to those articles. Check at the bottom of the thread
for the instructions, and

Good luck,
Mike

'IT Resource Center forums - HP C6180 Problems'
(http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/f...77465+28353475)

--
MikeWilson